ARCHITECTURAL WOOD DOORS
Customized solutions create the perfect doors for your project’s unique performance, aesthetic, acoustic, functional and environmental requirements.
- Health Care, Education, Office/Mixed Use, Hospitality, and other
- applications where specific function and aesthetics are
- required to achieve a project’s conceptual aspirations.
CORES AND CONSTRUCTION
- Solid Core (Particleboard)
- SCLC (Structural Composite Lumber Core)
- Agrifibre core
- Stile and Rail
- Attack Resistant
- Blast Resistant
STC (Sound Transmission Coefficient) Acoustical Rated Doors
- Available 1 3/4″ thick from STC 33 to STC 50.
- Available in extra thickness up to STC 56.
- Glazing, fire rating, and dimensional options will vary by STC.
- STC assembly may include jambs, hardware and gaskets.
- 20 minute Fire Rated
- 45 minute Fire Rated
- 90 minute Fire Rated
- Other fire ratings may be available
ENVIRONMENTAL DOOR OPTIONS
- NAUF – No Added Urea Formaldehyde
- FSC – Forestry Stewardship Council certified content
- Recycled Content
- LBC – Living Building Challenge (No Red List Components)
VENEER SPECIES AND CUTS
- Wide variety of species, cuts, matches and grades.
- Exotic veneers available upon request.
- Reconstituted veneers, plastic laminates, and other face materials are available. Contact our consultants for details.
- Full machining options available for architectural hardware.
- Clear, standard and custom stain finishing available.